Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is Hydrogen Peroxide better than bleach, ammonia, chlorine, or phenols?A: Bleach, ammonia, chlorine, and phenols are toxic chemicals that are really harsh on people, equipment and the environment. Hydrogen Peroxide breaks down into oxygen and water; having essentially no environmental impact.
2. How does SpectraShield Technologies line of products work?A: Oxidization. Instead of poisoning the bacteria, virus, germ, and fungus, we us a mechanical action of oxidization. This removes an election from the microbe’s cellular structure and renders the targeted organism ineffective.
3. Why do you claim industry leading kill times?A: We have industry leading kill times based on EPA approved General Lab Practice (GLP) testing. We use a GMP manufacturer that ensures the efficacy of all of our Ready-to-Use Products. We have 3rd Party (non-bias) testing and contact times to support our efficacy and contact times.
4. What is your Toxicity Category?A: We received a CAT IV rating in 5 of 6 toxicity categories from a 3rd Party GLP Lab and submitted those results to the EPA. We received a CAT III for moderate eye irritation. CAT IV is the lowest toxicity rating allowed by law.
5. Is Hydrogen Peroxide compatible with Stainless Steel?A: Yes. You can use our products on all surface types if label instructions are followed. Surfaces that have copper, brass, or other non-ferrous metals may show signs of discoloration or pitting with use.
6. What is DF200?A: DF200 is a three part patented EPA approved formula that was originally created by Sandia National Laboratories. As one of the original licensees, we have 10 years of successful testing data that shows unmatched efficacy for mold, pet urine, VOC, bacteria, fungi, viruses (enveloped and non-enveloped) as well as chemical and biological WMD.