Did you know nearly 100,000 people die needless deaths in the United States every year due to Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs)? That’s one every five minutes.
The new normal is Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms (MDROs). We have the cost-effective 21st-century technology that is safe for you, your patients, staff, and facility.
General Facts about SpectraHealth Disinfectant and Deodorizer EPA Registration #90748-1
This product is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in Hospitals, nursing homes, medical and dental offices, healthcare facilities, quarantine areas, institutional facilities, office buildings, hotels and motels, public restrooms, shower and bath areas, travel rest areas, athletic facilities, locker rooms, exercise facilities, gyms and gymnasiums.
Cleaning, Disinfecting and Sanitizing for Healthcare and Long-Term Care Facilities
SpectraShield Technologies provides innovative and safe cleaning solutions for hospitals, medical facilities, nursing homes and rehabilitation centers. Our many disinfectant and cleaning solutions meet tough industry standards for use in healthcare facilities and have a wide and robust range of effectiveness against harmful pathogens.
- Cleaner, healthier work environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
- Reduced Healthcare Associated Infections (HAIs) through proper disinfecting
- Chemical management systems for accuracy, safety and cost control
- Green sustainable, environmentally preferred products
- 1 minute disinfecting of Pseudomonas, Salmonella
- 2 minute disinfecting of Norovirus, Staphylococcus aureus
- CAT IV Toxicity*
- Environmentally Responsible
- EPA Registered
- American Made
- Veteran Run
*GLP Lab tested CAT IV, except for eye irritant-CAT II